 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 4955
Re: WTB/WTT - pink minifig legs
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Thu, 2 Mar 2000 02:53:44 GMT

"Shiri Dori" <shirid@hotmail.com> wrote in message
news:FqrwG5.34B@lugnet.com...
The title says it all. I don't know if such exist but if they do, I want • them.
Any shade of pink will do.

They definitely exist, I have a female mini-fig with light pink legs and a
dark pink torso.  She came in a garage sale bucket so I have no idea what
set she was in.  Sorry, she is not for sale, she is my daughter's favorite
mini-fig.

Mike

--
Mike Walsh - mike_walsh@mindspring.com