 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 4963
Re: WTB/WTT - pink minifig legs
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Thu, 2 Mar 2000 20:02:23 GMT

Erik Olson wrote:

In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Shiri Dori writes:
The title says it all. I don't know if such exist but if they do, I want them.
Any shade of pink will do.

I will trade 1 pair of pink legs from 4161 (oval suitcase.)

However, what I want in exchange is a tall cypress tree, almost as rare as pink
legs.

Does anybody know where yellow legs were last available? The only ones I have
are from classic space.

Wow,  pink minifig legs?  Good grief, I will have to go thru all my miscellaneous
parts boxes (over 50 lb) and retrieve all the minifig items.  I know I've got the
pink legs because I bought 5 of the pink suitcases a few years ago (for those rare
yellow 2x2 regular outside corner slopes).  And now I found out that the very first
western set from 1975 (#365 - which I have two of) had a minifig woman with (very
rare) long white hair that was selling for $100 on EBAY a while ago.

Looks like I'll have to give minifigs a 2nd look, instead of just throwing them
into my landfill (extra parts boxes).  That makes another project for my upcoming
spring cleaning..... and future sale.

Gary Istok