 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 4954
4953  |  4955
Subject:
WTB/WTT - pink minifig legs
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Thu, 2 Mar 2000 02:33:41 GMT

The title says it all. I don't know if such exist but if they do, I want them.
Any shade of pink will do.

(Craig H. has a pair on his site but I never know if his stuff is his or
TLC's... his work is so good, you can't tell the difference...)

Oh well, if there aren't any I'll just make a pair :)
Uh-oh, I'm fading into the dark side again... ;)

Anyway, my trade page is:
http://www.geocities.com/shiri_lego/trade.html

LMK if you're interested.

-Shiri
p.s. new pics are coming to my trade page, I promise! Once I have a second to
breath, that is!