 Marketplace / Shopping / *11409 (-20)
  Has anyone used Google's new "Froogle?"

Hey, Has anyone used Google's new "Froogle?" Is all about shopping! Here is the link: (URL) . Well, check it out! Perhaps you can find some good Lego prices! Build Well Erik Bush (20 years ago, 30-Mar-04, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.general)

  Interesting Sales Circular Monitoring Site...

FUT: lugnet.market.shopping I found this site today. It seems like it would be really handy for finding sales and deals on bulk Lego. Unfortunately, they don't cover Toys yet - but they already cover circulars from a number of Lego retailers. (...) (21 years ago, 29-Mar-04, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.general)

  20% off sale at Meijer this week

This Sunday's paper had an ad for Meijer department stores that says all LEGO is 20% off this week (Mar. 28-Apr. 3). (21 years ago, 29-Mar-04, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Disneyland Imagination Center- PaB?

(...) I've seen that happen at PaB in LLCA. It's pretty annoying to be in line behind these people too. If you fill the smallest bags they have available, it's usually at least 2 pounds, up to 4, depending on what's in there, and how full it is. (...) (21 years ago, 25-Mar-04, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Disneyland Imagination Center- PaB?

"William R Ward" <bill@wards.net> wrote in message news:16482.12956.401...rds.net... (...) I'm of the opinion that it is the fixed price of the cups that makes them better for the stores to handle. Whatever the kids jam in the cup, the price (...) (21 years ago, 25-Mar-04, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Schaumburg, IL LEGO store P.A.B. inventory (long)

(...) Not to be a killjoy, but are you sure they're food-grade plastic? Look for a little icon on the underside of the cup that looks like a goblet and a fork. If that's there, it's meant for use with food. I sell Tupperware ((URL) so I have some (...) (21 years ago, 25-Mar-04, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Disneyland Imagination Center- PaB?

(...) Well, if you're buying large bricks that have a larger air-to-plastic ratio, then by weight is better. If you're buying small, dense plates then there is a slight advantage to volume. But either way, the difference is almost negligible. (...) (21 years ago, 25-Mar-04, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Are new colors in old sets yet?

I'm planning to buy some extra pre-2004 sets to increase my supply of old gray, while I can. I'd like to help support TLC by buying directly from S@H, rather than hunting for discounts elsewhere. But this raises an important question: Are there sets (...) (21 years ago, 24-Mar-04, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.year.2003, lugnet.general)

  Re: Disneyland Imagination Center- PaB?

(...) I was there two weeks ago. The parking at Downtown Disney was terrible, but we managed to eventually get a spot. It was my first PAB experience and overall it was fun, but I felt the current Orlando inventory wasn't as good as some of the (...) (21 years ago, 24-Mar-04, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Disneyland Imagination Center- PaB?

(...) Yes, there is. (...) The inventory changes from time to time. I was not overly thrilled with the selection the last time I was there. It's not like they have a whole bin full of some rare part you can fill up on--basically there will be (...) (21 years ago, 24-Mar-04, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Schaumburg, IL LEGO store P.A.B. inventory (long)

[ ... snipped ... ] (...) a (...) future (...) off the (...) Agreed. In fact, if our building in Schaumburg offered recycling I would have put them in the bin however the building doesn't so in the trash they went. If I had planned better I would (...) (21 years ago, 24-Mar-04, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Disneyland Imagination Center- PaB?

I believe that there is one now. I personally haven't seen much of an assortment, but was talking to a buddy of mine the other day, and he said he got some good pieces there. They use the "fill-a-cup" method like the other Imagination Stores, (...) (21 years ago, 24-Mar-04, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Disneyland Imagination Center- PaB?

(...) I was just there Saturday. I believe that they have a small selection. I'm not entirely sure because PAB is not something I'm really into. Whatever they do have is certainly smaller than, say, Legoland CA's selection. The store in Downtown (...) (21 years ago, 24-Mar-04, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Schaumburg, IL LEGO store P.A.B. inventory (long)

(...) It's a shame about those cups, not criticizing you Mike, just saying it's a shame in general the cups get tossed. Lego should offer a discount on future purchases if we re-use the cups. Maybe .50 off the small cups and $1.00 off the large (...) (21 years ago, 24-Mar-04, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Disneyland Imagination Center- PaB?

(...) There wasn't one a year ago when I drove up from San Diego with my folks. -Orion (21 years ago, 24-Mar-04, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Disneyland Imagination Center- PaB?

I have friends going to Disneyland and I was wondering if anyone knows if there is a PaB there and if so if there is a list posted as to what is available? Thanks, Mike (21 years ago, 24-Mar-04, to lugnet.market.shopping)

"BrickBuy" <pjanssen@columbus.rr.com> wrote in message news:Hv3Grw.uo@lugnet.com... [ ... snipped ... ] (...) can I (...) weight, (...) should (...) The first time I went to the Woodfield store Ondrew and Tim Courtney helped me pack a couple cups. (...) (21 years ago, 24-Mar-04, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Schaumburg, IL LEGO store P.A.B. inventory (long)

(...) Don't worry, it wast't but a few $$. Next time I'll be there in person hopefully! However, I'll probably have it shipped (so tax will get waived, right?), to minimize dragging that stuff through the airports. Question, can I stuff a cup, weigh (...) (21 years ago, 24-Mar-04, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Schaumburg, IL LEGO store P.A.B. inventory (long)

(...) I apoligise about the sales tax. Most people don't know about the rule for out of state orders. All orders I do have it removed. I'll let the store know about the issue and hopefully they will remember next time. OnDrew (21 years ago, 24-Mar-04, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: 6 new bulk packs at S@H

(...) Incorrect. On a scale of 1 to 10, four years ago Lego was a 10 and Mega Bloks was a 3. Today Lego is a 9 and Mega Bloks is a 7.5. So while Lego is still superior, Mega Bloks have in fact become a viable alternative in a quality versus quantity (...) (21 years ago, 24-Mar-04, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.market.shopping)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact