 Marketplace / Shopping / 11397
Re: Disneyland Imagination Center- PaB?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Wed, 24 Mar 2004 21:11:07 GMT

In lugnet.market.shopping, Mike Kollross wrote:
I have friends going to Disneyland and I was wondering if anyone knows if there
is a PaB there and if so if there is a list posted as to what is available?

I was just there Saturday. I believe that they have a small selection. I'm not
entirely sure because PAB is not something I'm really into.

Whatever they do have is certainly smaller than, say, Legoland CA's selection.
The store in Downtown Disney is packed full of retail stuff.