 Marketplace / Jambalaya / 674
Re: Game Box (was: Re: New Ideas for Jambalaya - anyone interested?)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.jambalaya
Date:
Thu, 30 Sep 1999 11:57:59 GMT

Sign me up as well!

Scott S.

Mookie wrote:

I'll go for it! sounds like it could be interesting!

Christopher Weeks wrote:

Christopher Weeks wrote:

And a 'game' box where there are a list of rules like "If you take out a
frizbit, then you must replace it with barfos" or something and where
after trading with the box - following the rules, you choose one of the
rules, mark it out with a pencil, and write a new rule designed to
improve the box.  Not only would it be interesting to see how trading
worked, but we'd get to see a progression of rule changes.

OK, so I have a box of stuff set aside and some rotating rules.

There are a few rules that can't change:

1) Make a fair trade that increases the value of the box.

2) When you get the box, look through it and read the current rules.
Choose one rule to line out.  That rule will not apply to you.  Make any
trade that doesn't violate any rules.  Write a new rule into the
ruleset.  Work to write rules that are interesting and that don't hurt
the box's versatility.

3) Send the box to the next person in line

Those who seemed to express interest are:

Larry Pieniazek
Steve Bliss
Paul Sinasohn

Are y'all still interested?  Is anyone else wanting to be included?

Chris

--
Keep on Bricken'
-Tamy

Follow the bouncing boxes!
http://home.att.net/~mookie1/jambalaya.html

http://home.att.net/~mookie1/
http://mookie.iwarp.com/   (mirror site)
Lego isn't a toy, it's a way of life!

--
Scott E. Sanburn
CADD Operator, CADD Systems Administrator

Work Page:
http://www.aeieng.com/
Home Page:
http://www.geocities.com/~legoguy712/index.html
Lego Page:
http://www.geocities.com/~legoguy712/legoindex.html

“The more people I meet, the more I like my Lego collection.”