 Marketplace / Jambalaya / 654
Re: New Ideas for Jambalaya - anyone interested?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.jambalaya
Date:
Thu, 23 Sep 1999 16:02:38 GMT

On Thu, 23 Sep 1999 12:46:55 GMT, Christopher Weeks <clweeks@eclipse.net>
wrote:

I doubt that's true.  I've come up with several sets of rules for which
that's just not the case.  Keep in mind there is the uber-rule that this
is a jambalaya box and that you can make any fair trades at all that the
rules don't regulate.  So, you don't so much have to follow the rules as
simply fail to violate them.

Your uber-rule negates all the other rules.  So what would be the point?

Or maybe I'm not getting what you're saying.

Steve