 Marketplace / Jambalaya / 649
Re: New Ideas for Jambalaya - anyone interested?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.jambalaya
Date:
Wed, 22 Sep 1999 23:05:30 GMT

In lugnet.market.jambalaya, Christopher L. Weeks writes:
Paul Sinasohn wrote:
Should you have to follow the rules in numerical order as you trade with the
box? (I think yes - no going back and re-thinking)

(Chris replied)

I don't get what you mean.  I was thinking of trading a big batch of
stuff for another from the box, and that you couldn't break any rules in
so doing.  If you are following them in order what does that imply about
how you trade with the box?  Is it like you're making a bunch of smaller
trades instead of one big one?

Paul expounds:

Here's an example:

Rule 1: If you take any 2x2x1 round cylinders, put in an equal # of train
windows
Rule 2: If you take 1x4 bricks, put in 2x2 bricks
Rule 3: If you take out anything that is blue, put in the same piece in green

So you REALLY want that 2x2x1 BLUE round cylinder for your marina - do you put
in a train window or a green cylinder??

I like the idea of personality stuff, but I think it should be limited to
pictures (4x6 or smaller)to save on weight.

(Chris replies)

No hair?

Paul expounds:
It gets in the axles and is too hard to take out