 Marketplace / Jambalaya / 1723
Re: International Promo Box status
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.jambalaya
Date:
Sat, 17 Nov 2001 09:31:12 GMT

Duckie Dave wrote:

With the apparent lack of interest, I'd like the box to come back to me -
via Jan-Albert if he is interested, and I will then sit on it until
(depending on the quality of whats left) either there is noticeable
interest in another round, or some major disaster causes a need for toy
donations. That is, unless there is currently significant but silent
interest in seing this box?

I'd love to see it, was already wondering what happened to it...
I've got a quite nice batch of sets here I could put in it too.
Bring her on! :-)
--
Jan-Albert "Anvil" van Ree   | http://artsen.vanree.net
VanReeDotNet IT Solutions    | http://www.vanree.net