 Marketplace / Jambalaya / 1685
Re: International Promo Box status
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.jambalaya
Date:
Tue, 20 Mar 2001 11:46:38 GMT

On Sun, 18 Mar 2001 19:22:44 GMT , Jan-Albert van Ree wrote:

Jason contacted me a few weeks back and told me it was shipped... haven't
seen anything so far though (Couldn't find Jason's email anymore, must
have been in a cleanup mood last week) Jason, can you check what's going
on? It's not arrived yet, and it's not at the local postoffice either.

OK the box arrived today. Will go through it tonight, and make some trades
and let a few fellow LEGO fans have a look at it. Will ship before friday,
since I'll be going on holiday then (mail sent to Frank Filz)

I have to say I like this one better than the first box that arrived. Looks
like we're making progress :-)

For those interested, see below.
Warning, SPOILER ahead!!!

OK in the box were some quite nice sets :
Most of the McDonalds promo sets in the 27xx range.
Some Shell sets
2 Milka promo boxes
Some rare polybags (mostly Classic)
2 special Technic sets
And last a bunch of System sets, both box and polybag
--
Jan-Albert "Anvil" van Ree   | http://www.vanree.net
Thrustmaster Resource Center | http://thrustmaster.vanree.net