 Marketplace / Jambalaya / 1692
Re: International Promo Box status
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.jambalaya
Date:
Wed, 11 Apr 2001 06:36:23 GMT

Frank Filz wrote:

Paul Sinasohn wrote:

On Mon, 9 Apr 2001 00:31:38 GMT , Frank Filz wrote:
On another note, who is next on the list? If there isn't a next person,
I'll bring it to the Baylug meeting in California at the end of the
month.

Frank, do you mean the End of April?? There isn't a BAYLUG meeting scheduled
for then...it was March 31.

Oops, I meant Lugola... You know, California, same difference... :-)
(yea, like how many hours drive difference? :-)

It depends on who's driving ;-)  I made the 420mile drive to LLC from Sunnyvale in
6 hours last time, including gas stops.  And I was driving "slow" ;-)

--
Tom Stangl
***http://www.vfaq.com/