 Marketplace / Jambalaya / 1675
Re: International Promo Box status
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.jambalaya
Date:
Fri, 9 Feb 2001 00:06:08 GMT

Duckie Dave wrote in message ...
No sooner do I post this than the box turns up, all be it date stamped Jan • 22 2001
at Mount Pleasant customs!

I thinned out some Western, and City Centre ;( sets before trading with the • box.
I have to say that this time around, the return was not as good as in the
first round, though still slightly up on what I started it with.

Anyway, the box will be on its way to Lawrence Wilkes asap.

(Duckie) Dave Till

Oops, I seem to have screwed up somewhere. That should be Jason Briscoe, not
Lawrence Wilkes that I had promised a look to, and so that is where the box
will hopefully be going ASAP!

Tommy, could you 'fix' the tracking page with Jason's name in place of
Lawrence?

(Duckie) Dave Till