 Marketplace / Jambalaya / 1687
Re: International Promo Box status
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.jambalaya
Date:
Mon, 9 Apr 2001 00:31:38 GMT

Jan-Albert van Ree wrote:
OK sorry for all the delays, the box went out friday by regular airmail to
Frank Filz, should take about 2 weeks. And sign me up for a next round! :-)

This just arrived yesterday. Unfortunately for the chocolate in a couple
of the promos, summer has arrived early in NC. If I decide to take one
of those, I'll take the one which looks the worst (chocolate visibly
smeared over the inside of the box). I'll take a few days to decide what
to trade.

On another note, who is next on the list? If there isn't a next person,
I'll bring it to the Baylug meeting in California at the end of the
month.

Unfortunately I have to say that the pickings are somewhat slim. I'm not
sure how well this box will end up working out. It does definitely have
some items not available in the US, but most of it is stuff available
here. Of course now that some of the promo sets are starting to be
available here, without a loop through Japan, it's going to be hard to
have too exciting a promo box.

Frank