 Marketplace / Jambalaya / 1576
Re: International Promo Box status
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.jambalaya
Date:
Wed, 15 Nov 2000 23:54:37 GMT

The box had your name on it, so it went to you!

Paul

In lugnet.market.jambalaya, David Till writes:

Paul Sinasohn wrote in message ...
In lugnet.market.jambalaya, Russell Clark writes:
I received the box. Tom Stangl saw what was in the box. I had the box
delivered to Paul Sinasohn because he is also in the bay area. What he has
done with the box I don't know.

Russell

He has unearthed the box from the large pile of Stuff in the living room • and is
sending it on tomorrow morning.

Sending it to whom?
Last I saw you were last on the list, though a number of people had been
skipped, so which of us is going to be the lucky recipient?
I'm curious to see it again - not that I have _much_ other than shell sets
available to trade.

(Duckie) Dave Till

Sorry for the delay.

Paul Sinasohn