 Marketplace / Jambalaya / 1574
Re: International Promo Box status
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.jambalaya
Date:
Mon, 13 Nov 2000 20:38:33 GMT

In lugnet.market.jambalaya, Russell Clark writes:
I received the box. Tom Stangl saw what was in the box. I had the box
delivered to Paul Sinasohn because he is also in the bay area. What he has
done with the box I don't know.

Russell

He has unearthed the box from the large pile of Stuff in the living room and is
sending it on tomorrow morning.

Sorry for the delay.

Paul Sinasohn
LUGNET #115