 Marketplace / Jambalaya / 1701
Re: International Promo Box status
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.jambalaya
Date:
Sun, 13 May 2001 13:30:34 GMT

Ok, Russell Clark is interested as is Paul Sinasohn, Paul, can you let
us know if you will or will not be able to process the box in the next
week or so? If you won't be able to, I will forward the box to Russell
(Russell, would you send me your address, Paul, if you will be able to
do the box, please do the same [you might copy Russell, and Russell do
the same, then one e-mail will suffice no matter what order ends up
occurring]). I will make every effort to be done with the box today so I
can mail Monday or Tuesday.

Frank