 Marketplace / Jambalaya / 1676
1675  |  1677
Subject:
Space box and Dave Johann
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.jambalaya
Date:
Wed, 14 Feb 2001 18:46:17 GMT

Its been around 2 weeks since I emailed Dave Johann to find out where
the space box is. I still haven't received a reply and I'm wondering
if I have his current email. Does anyone know how to get in touch with
him? Rick Kujawa told me that Dave said he sent the box out but I
haven't ever talked to Dave or given him my address. (The box status
page still says that Roger Rothhaar has the box.)

I believe either Dave is very busy or that its starting to look like
the space box is lost.

Any replies welcome.

-Jon