 Marketplace / Jambalaya / 1724
1723  |  1725
Subject:
Dutch Jambalaya box round 4 about to start
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.jambalaya
Date:
Sun, 16 Dec 2001 22:16:00 GMT

In about 2 weeks, I'll start round 4 of the Dutch Jambalaya box.
People that want to participate, post a followup here or email me.

More details at
http://artsen.vanree.net/lego/ under jambalaya.
--
Jan-Albert "Anvil" van Ree   | http://artsen.vanree.net