 Marketplace / Jambalaya / 1725
Re: Dutch Jambalaya box round 4 about to start
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.jambalaya
Date:
Mon, 17 Dec 2001 20:41:26 GMT

In lugnet.market.jambalaya, Jan-Albert van Ree writes:
In about 2 weeks, I'll start round 4 of the Dutch Jambalaya box.
People that want to participate, post a followup here or email me.

More details at
http://artsen.vanree.net/lego/ under jambalaya.

Count me in again, please

Paul Sinasohn