 Marketplace / Jambalaya / 1728
Re: Dutch Jambalaya box round 4 about to start
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.jambalaya
Date:
Tue, 18 Dec 2001 23:56:46 GMT

Paul Sinasohn wrote:

No, I got confused with the Promo box.

:-) That one should be on it's way over here, after which it goes back to
Dave... another round after that?

It would be nice to live in the Netherlands, though - lots of good
chocolate, for one thing...

Best chocolate comes from Africa...
My niece went to visit Ghana and brought back awesome chocolate... they use
much better cacao. Then again, our Droste isn't bad either :-)
--
Jan-Albert "Anvil" van Ree   | http://artsen.vanree.net
VanReeDotNet IT Solutions    | http://www.vanree.net