 Marketplace / Jambalaya / 1043
Re: GB#3 - Question about splitting or content - Do you need WHEELS?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.jambalaya
Date:
Thu, 3 Feb 2000 14:45:16 GMT

Larry Pieniazek wrote:

Well, I looked at the pic Frank posted and I would be willing to take
some of these wheels. I'll follow up with Frank on exactly what I
want... think early town and space though and you'll get the idea.

Ok, several people have expressed an interest in some of the wheels.
I'll probably need to arbitrate a few conflicts. Here is what I propose
to do:

- whatever wheels Larry is interested in, I will send to him at my cost.
This is in appreciation of all the work Larry did to start these boxes
(and I'll be needing to mail him a check anywise).

- whatever wheels Tom Stangl is interested in (he contacted me offline),
I will send to him, again at my cost. Consider the mailing cost of these
first two items part of my contribution to getting the whole thing
started.

- if David is interested in a LOT of the wheels, I propose inserting
David before Thomas Main, and let David contribute some stuff to the box
which will expand the variety. If David wants a small amount of wheels,
I'll ask him to make a contribution to Lugnet (or if he wants, and has
the parts for it, he could start a new box).

- if anyone else expresses and interest, and there is still a
significant number of wheels to be disposed of, we'll figure out how to
handle that (probably by contributions to Lugnet).

As far as deciding who gets which wheels if there is a conflict, please
indicate for each type of wheel you are interested the minimum quantity
and granularity you want (like if I can't get 8 of those, I don't want
any, and I want multiples of 4). Also indicate on a scale of 1-5 your
desire to have the wheels (where 5 is highest). If you want to be lazy,
I'll assume a 3 for all items, and that you want multiples of 4 for
wheels, and multiples of 4 axle pins for axles, and multiples of 1 for
the propellors.

I think the above order of people is reasonable (but Larry and Tom can
both chose to place themselves further down the list).

I'm probably making this more complicated that it needs to be, but hey,
I like things to be clear.

--
Frank Filz

Home: mailto:ffilz@mindspring.com