 Marketplace / Jambalaya / 1092
1091  |  1093
Subject:
GB#3 - Status Report
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.jambalaya
Date:
Fri, 11 Feb 2000 00:34:08 GMT

GB#3 arrived today in Northeast Ohio... looks like  the USPS took good care of
it and Frank must have packed it well, since it didn't have that familiar
rattle... I haven't told my son yet (darn it, I had to get it out just now so
he'd quit trying to build my Indy Storm... wanted to get to eBay for a quick
check before we opened it. :( )

In lugnet.market.jambalaya, Frank Filz writes:
Ok, looks like I'm going to be pulling out some stuff to send to Larry and
Tom, and then sending the box to David, who will send it to Thomas.

We will give it a workout over the weekend and prepare it for Thomas...
(please send your address along to me)

What a great start to the weekend... got my new domain-name registered
yesterday, officially joined the ranks of LUGNET members (Now you can learn
all about me in .members.) and got my first of many Jambalaya boxes... and
tomorrow it's payday and temperatures in the 50's!  Life is good!

Dave