 Marketplace / Jambalaya / 1036
Re: GB#3 - Question about splitting or content - Do you need WHEELS?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.jambalaya
Date:
Thu, 3 Feb 2000 04:43:42 GMT

Mookie wrote in message <3898EC16.D332D924@worldnet.att.net>...
Sounds like we got a bite on the wheels, if David finds anything he
likes in the pic lets get them to him, I think we need to change a few
things again too.. you can only put in wheels for wheels you take out...
1 to 1..  you can also take out more wheels than you put in if you want,
just make sure you're not taking out bricks and putting in wheels..

I wouldn't make a strict "you can only put in as many wheels as you take
out", but rather something like don't put in more of something that there
already is a lot of in the box (unless it is a type specific box). That
means if the box has a significant quantity of 2x4 bricks, don't put more in
(actually, on standard bricks, I hope no one is putting in common colors,
rare colors are fine, I'm scarfing some brown bricks from GB#3).

I think I'll actually be taking some wheels (there are a ton of the type of
wheels which without tires are used for cannons - I can use some of those to
go with unwheeled cannons that I have).

If someone doesn't ask for them specifically, there are some older wheels
that I will be leaving in the box even if we take some of the wheels
temporarily out of circulation.

Let us know when you've got a pic of them Frank so we can find out if
anyone else might also be interested!

See my other post of tonight.

I also pulled about a dozen parts to hold aside for Junk Box #2 when it
comes around. I cleaned up a couple parts which needed cleaning (some of
which still looked horrid after cleaning so they went into the pile to be
held for JB#2).

Incidentally, if JB#2 doesn't surface soon, I could almost start a new one,
though to have a reasonable bulk, it might have to have a lot of bricks
(though if there are people interested in discolored white parts, perhaps we
could start it off in their direction, I've almost got a bucket full of
discolored parts).

Frank