 Marketplace / Jambalaya / 1044
Re: New Jambalaya box proposition
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.jambalaya
Date:
Thu, 3 Feb 2000 16:04:15 GMT

This makes a lot of sense to me. Count me out due to time committments
but I did want to say it's just about what I was driving at in my
response to Tom regarding the train box thing...

bravo!

leggomylego wrote:

Hello all!

I would like to start a new Jambalaya type box.  The only difference is that
the order in which it gets sent around will have a usefull structure.  Let me
explain...  I have a bunch of Adventurer bits that I have no use for.  I will
dump them all in a box, with a some additional oddities.  I would then look
for someone who is LOOKING for Adventurer bits to take the box next.  They
would take what they want, and put back a like amount of some OTHER theme they
have little or no use for.  Say they buy castle for the gray bricks, but hate
the minifigs.  They would put in some castle pieces, and send the box to a
castle head who, I don't know, wants to get rid of space stuff.  And so on,
and so on...

Does that make sense?  Does it sound workable?  Anybody interested in
Adventurer parts?

Also, sense I will be starting the box, I would like to get it back from time
to time!

--
Larry Pieniazek - larryp@novera.com - http://my.voyager.net/lar

Note: this is a family forum!