 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 7887
Re: Cancelling orders -- a Brickbay issue
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Sat, 9 Sep 2000 06:08:34 GMT

In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Alfred Speredelozzi writes:

I also think that feedback should be allowed in response to such an action. • As
such, I couldn't find any obvious way to sumbit feedback on a cancelled order.
The order was comletely removed from my 'list of orders.'  I would suggest
Brickbay allow buyers to see cancelled orders with the ability to post
feedback.  (I was allowed in this case.)  To be fair, the sellers should be
able to do the same.  Now I suppose the issue is over for me, but I am still
interested in hearing what others have to say about it.  (If anything.)

Brickbay doesn't show cancelled orders because of a technical difficulty at
this time and consequently doesn't let buyers or sellers leave feedback for
cancelled transactions.
I wasn't going to say anything but since it has been mentioned above and it
seems that it might be taken in a wrong way, no written or other permission
was given to Alfred to post feedback.  Let's just leave it at that.
Brickbay is not involved in the transactions that are going on and only
responded to Alfred's request to close Clark's shop which was denied.