 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 7863
Re: Cancelling orders -- a Brickbay issue
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Thu, 7 Sep 2000 22:46:35 GMT

You should not be seeking discuss this here.  FAR better would be to seek
legal counsel, and have them examine the brickbay TOS to see if any of it
actually could be legally upheld in court.

Cheers ...

Geoffrey Hyde

spitz <alfredjr@diamondbullet.com> wrote in message
I have to start this post with praise for Brickbay.  Dan Jezek has created • a
fabulous place unparalleled by any other service.  He has also been very
responsive to user feedback.  I know a number of changes that I suggested • for
'Wanted Lists' have already come into place, long before I expected them.

Anyway, my issue isn't really with Brickbay much at all.  It is with a
particular seller on that service.  As such, brickbay isn't really • responsible.
(As per their Terms of Service.)  However, I wanted to see if anyone else • had
strong feelings about orders being cancelled, as I do.  Maybe I am in the
minority.