 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 11923
Re: Sellers of Guarded Inn as if it were 6067, BE ON NOTICE!!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Sun, 29 Jul 2001 20:35:54 GMT

In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Timothy Wade writes:
And that brings me back to the main point of my question - the consumer
obviously was not as informed as he should have been. What, if anything, can
we do about that? Is it our job? Or should we just stand by the "buyer beware"
axiom?

I personally don't agree with interfering with a legitimate auction.  To
interfere would be like assuming a "Robin-Hood" type role.  Definitely not fair
for the seller, and certainly not our job.