 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 11859
Re: Sellers of Guarded Inn as if it were 6067, BE ON NOTICE!!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Tue, 24 Jul 2001 01:52:39 GMT

Dear Pinheads:

<snip>

Right on! Just be careful not to run afoul of eBay ToS... I have heard they
have pulled people's ID's for this. (long time readers know I've tilted at
similar windmills in the past)

Hopefully noone has the audacity to be actually doing this in market.auction.

Well, look at this, at the moment on eBay there is a person selling the new 10
000 set as "very rare". Not only that, but the title of the auction is "Lego
Legos GUARDED INN COMPLETE SEALED *NEW* " - the only thing sealed about it is
the plastic bags, the box isn't included. But, rest assured, this person leaves
us with the final comment of "...Feel confident in your bid due to my perfect
feedback" ...hmmm, and bidding is now at US $41... to be continued

As for the old guarded inns (Set 6067), this is my opinion: I think that the
market price of the opened/used set will drop dramatically due to the fact
that it will be hard to tell the difference between old and new, and the
opposite to occur with the MISB 6067's which I think will be a real bargain at
US $300 in a years time.

Regards,
Michael Golaszewski
michael@ozbricks.com