 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 11904
Re: Sellers of Guarded Inn as if it were 6067, BE ON NOTICE!!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Thu, 26 Jul 2001 21:49:27 GMT

In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Richard Marchetti writes:
I am NOT stating any opinion on the current market value of the original
6067 Guarded Inn.

I completely agree with you on this matter - it's whatever the market will
bear.

I am trying to get sellers, and at the moment just a particular one at that,
to be more honest and less deceptive in their descriptions.  For example, I
don't have any problem with Troy C. parting out his 10000 Guarded Inn
elements when he SO clearly labelled them as such!  I actually lauded Troy
for his honesty.

I agree with you here again - I guess my issue is ignorance on the buyers part,
and there is probably not much anyone can do about that. We're better informed
than the non-lugnet consumer. And of course the seller is not going to do
anything to jeopardize his or her chance at making a bigger buck...and as long
as it's clearly stated for what it is, there shouldn't be a problem. However,
it's one of those grey areas. They're selling an item in a pre-release market,
and probably hoping to get pre-release prices. Or maybe not. Pure speculation
on my part.

Tim