 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 11875
Re: Sellers of Guarded Inn as if it were 6067, BE ON NOTICE!!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Tue, 24 Jul 2001 22:07:39 GMT

In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Richard Marchetti writes:

Yeah, that guy is a piece of work!  His response to me was classic!  But I
am told posting the words of others' without their consent is a no no.

Well can you paraphrase it??? We can always use a good chuckle.