 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 11848
11847  |  11849
Subject:
Sellers of Guarded Inn as if it were 6067, BE ON NOTICE!!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Mon, 23 Jul 2001 09:11:32 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Dear Pinheads:

I make it a point to notify bidders on such auctions that the item is NOT
the Guarded Inn they think it is!  Comments like "This is a very rare set
espacially one that has never been opened." don't go over well with me!  So
yeah, I am ratting you jerks out to the prospective bidders with the
following statement I send by email:

"I saw that you were bidding on the Guarded Inn set and just wanted you to
know that this set is NOT #6067, but rather set #10000 which has just been
newly rereleased from the Lego Company (it is a reproduction version of
6067).  You can get it from Lego directly for $25 USD from Lego Shop@Home or
Lego.com in the U.S. and certain countries in Europe. Be sure and check out
Lugnet.com for other details and upcoming announcements on other rereleases
of older sets -- there's Metroliner and the Club car in the works, also a
short list of more recently out of production pirate stuff as well.

I apologize in advance if I somehow failed to understand the circumstances
of your bid, I was just trying to help.  =)"

Read it and weep, Jerkos! What you are trying to do is the act of an
ultimate scumbag. Rip off a legohead, will you?! Nuh uh, Fools!  No go.  I
am watching and I can cut and paste faster than you can say "send!"  I
cannot now say when I shall find warning such persons tedious -- but for
right now, it amuses me whereas you pinheads do not!

Nyah!

=oP

-- Hop-Frog