 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 11624
Re: Brickbay Status
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Wed, 27 Jun 2001 19:13:27 GMT

In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Ray Sanders writes:
For the record, it took 3 hours for that test msg to get back to me. I think
Interland's mail transport could use a little improvement. cc's from lugnet
posts usually arrive in 15 secs.

Ray

On one hand, a faster mail system would be great for Brickbay emails, but on
the other hand, I am very happy just to be receiving ANY emails at all from
Brickbay!

The delay in receiving Wanted Item notify emails is more of a problem for me
as a buyer.  However, if the same lag times are being experienced by almost
everyone, then at least it'll be fair.  But if some email systems are taking
a lot less time, then it increases the chances of me missing out on the part
I want.  All of these problems sure require a lot of patience on our part as
buyers and sellers on Brickbay!

- Bob