 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 11623
Re: Brickbay Status
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Wed, 27 Jun 2001 17:37:15 GMT

In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Ray Sanders writes:
Now, having said everything above, is mail broken again ? I just noticed an
order update that I have no email for. I sent myself a contact message, but
nothing after 30 mins. Not sure if this is just mail lag, or if it is gone
again.

For the record, it took 3 hours for that test msg to get back to me. I think
Interland's mail transport could use a little improvement. cc's from lugnet
posts usually arrive in 15 secs.

with Microsoft SMTPSVC; Wed, 27 Jun 2001 00:43:38 -0400

Ray