 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 11580
Re: Brickbay Status (frustrations of the nations)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Mon, 25 Jun 2001 02:20:06 GMT

On another curious side to this situation, if Dan has been out of touch • with
the net (and Interland) for the past week, why did they just happen to • restore
email on Thursday ? Which happened to be almost precisely 24 hours before • the
'great shutdown'.
The same question swept through my mind ...

Man would I be happy to read that Brickbay has moved to more
reliable place :-) !

--
Enjoy !

Dejan & Nives
Lugnet # 595
Brickbay: http://www.brickbay.com/store.asp?p=Dejan969

"Ray Sanders" <rsanders@svic.net> wrote in message
Ray   (waiting patiently for some solution that allows us to go back to • buying
and selling, instead of kvetching)

Anyway, let us know if we can do anything at all to assist you.

__Kevin Salm__
....bringing you yet another BB store sooner or later....

.