 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 11593
Re: Brickbay Status
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Mon, 25 Jun 2001 20:59:38 GMT

That would defeat the purpose of the Wanted emails, unless it only sent them out
to everyone at specific times of the day.

There have been too many times where I've gone to order part(s) from a Wanted
email not 5 minutes after getting the email, and the part(s) are gone.

Steve Bliss wrote:

Besides moving to a new ISP (and agreeing to a contract more in line with
current BrickBay traffic), you could try switching the 'want notice' emails
to a digest mode -- include several notices in a single email.  Often, when
I get one notice, I'll get several.  I could deal with a small delay in
transmission, to get a single message instead of multiples.

Steve