 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 11573
Re: Brickbay Status
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Sun, 24 Jun 2001 21:26:05 GMT

In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Larry Pieniazek writes:
In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Dan Jezek writes:

<snip another tale of "abuse" but it's by Interland, not the (long
suffering) BB owner or users>

How rude! I think it's time to send them some more mail.

Dan, if there is any way in which we can be of service in your battle against
Interland.com please let us know.  If there is a specific email address or
telephone number that would be more effective, let us know.

I called Interland support twice in the last few weeks to report the problems
but without your site password, I was told that my complaint would not likely
go very far.  I explained that I am just a user and not the site administrator
and one support operator said he would give it to the tech guys and do as much
as possible, but I doubt much was ever done.

As for the email being restored briefly, I have a feeling that so many outbound
wanted notices caused many, many users to hit the site in a matter of hours.  I
was doing some manual inventory adjustment at the time and noticed that the
number of users was at least 250-350 all day.  I had a sinking feeling that
this would mean bad news......

Anyway, let us know if we can do anything at all to assist you.

__Kevin Salm__
....bringing you yet another BB store sooner or later....

.