 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 11318
Re: tips wanted: Selling Custom Kits
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Thu, 7 Jun 2001 14:45:34 GMT

richard marchetti wrote:

<snip>

look at what Frank Filz does on eBay and then do something else -- perhaps
the opposite.

<snip>

Richard, I connot understand why you think Frank Filz' method of
enjoying the Lego hobby is any less valid than your own.  Or, rather,
why you feel you have to criticize his methods of acquiring Lego in a
public forum.  For what it's worth, I know Frank is a great builder,
collector, organizer and pseudo-historian of all things Lego.  Build and
let build.

--
Thomas Main
main@appstate.edu