 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 11295
Re: tips wanted: Selling Custom Kits
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Wed, 6 Jun 2001 16:27:01 GMT

Why are the Prices so low at Ebay right now?  A friend asked if I would help
him out by helping him sell off his collection.  Ebay isn't bringing the
results I have commonly seen in the past.  *shrug* Any gueses? Should I wait
before posting more of his collection?
Matt
Prices on eBay are way down at the moment, so I don't recommend that as the
best route unless you have something super-desirable like a castle or a
train set kit.

Kevin