 Marketplace / Auctions / 9683
Re: "Borrowed" Lamborghini Diablo design on Ebay.de
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.auction, lugnet.general
Date:
Sun, 29 Dec 2002 02:42:18 GMT

In lugnet.market.auction, Bram Lambrecht writes:
Saw this on Brickshelf:
snip<

To me, it looks like he tried to copy my design as close as he could, and just
changed a few things to make his choice of wheels fit and remove the motors.
I never got an email from him about it or anything.
Does anyone have any advice for me?  I don't know what to do...
--Bram

To inject a bit of levity here, see:
and the notice
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Minion187/Ford/forsale.txt
quoting:
copyright..you are not allowed to copy my design and try to
sell it or any modifyed version only for your personal
use if any other use is used i will hunt you down
Not wanting to be at all mean-spirited here (I'm guessing by the spelling
errors this is a younger poster) but at "best bid is $60.00" for a 157 piece
MOC made out of(well)used bricks I hope he takes the money and runs  ;)
--
Bill
(TooMuchDew)