 Marketplace / Auctions / 9679
Re: "Borrowed" Lamborghini Diablo design on Ebay.de
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.auction, lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.de
Date:
Sat, 28 Dec 2002 06:08:17 GMT

I don't think it's wrong to sell the service of actually contructing a
derivative work for someone,
as long as the proper credit is given, but I would and have directly
contacted the creators for
projects I've executed or even just thought about...

That said I really wish someone would copy my stuff, but admittedly Bram has
an eye for
design and a knack for SNOT modelling that I don't : (

"Jon Palmer" <jon@zemi.net> wrote in message news:H7sLtw.1By@lugnet.com...

So you guys that are saying this is no big deal are basically saying all
MOCs are fair game?  This makes me want to go through all of your • galleries
and pick one of your creations, copy it as best I can, and sell it.  No • big
deal right?