 Marketplace / Auctions / 9667
9666  |  9668
Subject:
"Borrowed" Lamborghini Diablo design on Ebay.de
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.auction, lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.de
Date:
Fri, 27 Dec 2002 06:29:58 GMT

Saw this on Brickshelf:
And found this to get a closer look at the design:
http://cgi.ebay.de/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?MfcISAPICommand=ViewItem&item=3102058611

Now compare the photos to these:
http://lego.bldesign.org/models/gallery/?n=10&i=dscn0966.jpg
http://lego.bldesign.org/models/gallery/?n=10&i=dscn1081.jpg
http://lego.bldesign.org/models/gallery/?n=10&i=dscn0991.jpg
http://lego.bldesign.org/models/gallery/?n=10&i=dscn1036.jpg

To me, it looks like he tried to copy my design as close as he could, and just
changed a few things to make his choice of wheels fit and remove the motors.
I never got an email from him about it or anything.
Does anyone have any advice for me?  I don't know what to do...
--Bram

Bram Lambrecht
bram@cwru.edu
www.bldesign.org