 Marketplace / Auctions / 4242
Re: Questionable eBay auction
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.auction
Date:
Sat, 29 Jan 2000 16:12:52 GMT

I'd say you have cause for complaint then, unless this is the FIRST time
this seller has ever sold to Canada... check his feedbacks to see if you
can spot anyone from CA and ask him what the deal is. If it is, I'd cut
him a little slack, but not a lot (to the extent that I wouldn't leave
him a positive feedback as he didn't do his homework).

I'd also consider breaking that MO at your bank and turning it into a
Postal MO which he can cash free at his PO when he goes to mail the
package. Extra expense and hassle for you, but less than paying 20
bucks!

--
Larry Pieniazek - larryp@novera.com - http://my.voyager.net/lar

Note: this is a family forum!