 Marketplace / Auctions / 4226
4225  |  4227
Subject:
Questionable eBay auction
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.auction
Date:
Sat, 29 Jan 2000 00:46:00 GMT

Does anyone know of a bank in the USA that would charge a $15 fee
to process an international money order in US funds?

I've won an RCX from someone on eBay, and, since I'm in Canada,
told the seller that I'd send the MO (which is drawn on an American
bank).  Now, I just got an email where he claims that his bank will
charge this processing fee, and he wants me to pay it or he won't
complete the transaction.

I have the MO ready to go, but, fortunately, I have not sent it yet.
I'm not exactly sure what I'm going to do.  After many positive
Lugnet and eBay deals, this is my first to sour...

--
John
(remove the obvious to reply)