 Marketplace / Appraisal / *271 (-20)
  Re: Market Values: Database or Other Resources?

(...) Actually I was checking the history on 4565's sold because I picked up a few for cheap and thought I would unload them on eBay. I figured I would wait until you and Tom S. got rid of all yours before putting mine on (no sense in flooding the (...) (24 years ago, 4-Sep-00, to lugnet.market.appraisal, lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: Market Values: Database or Other Resources?

Maggie Cambron <mcambron@pacbell.net> wrote in message news:39B27D79.6FF5A6...ell.net... (...) I bought 16 and have already sold 12 of them on ebay and 1 via email. I was going to part a lot of them out, but the return for Bulk Lego lots on eBay has (...) (24 years ago, 4-Sep-00, to lugnet.market.appraisal, lugnet.market.auction)

  MISB 161, price needed

Hi all ! How much ist the set from subject worth ? Thanks ! Dejan (24 years ago, 4-Sep-00, to lugnet.market.appraisal)

  MISB 161, price needed

Hi all ! How much ist the set from subject worth ? Thanks ! Dejan (24 years ago, 4-Sep-00, to lugnet.market.appraisal)

  Re: Baseplates w/ Craters

The best indication of value is verified sales or a cash offer, like Scott's. I've sold 2 used ones on Brickbay for $4 each, but haven't been paid for them yet. Note: I did a search, including text, using "Lego Crater" and skipping over the "Crater (...) (24 years ago, 4-Sep-00, to lugnet.market.appraisal)

  Re: Market Values: Database or Other Resources?

(...) [snip] Thanx Kevin, but as we're finding, that seems to only be available on www.ebay.com. I use www.ca.ebay.com, and it's not there, nor is it on the UK one. But that's okay, I can use the US one for market value searches. Thanx, KDJ (...) (24 years ago, 4-Sep-00, to lugnet.market.appraisal)

  (canceled)

  (canceled)

  (canceled)

  Re: Baseplates w/ Craters

(...) G'day Mike, According to a quick scan of the databases, these plates were used in about 7 Classic Space sets..., I didn't check to see if later themes still used them. But the thing is, in general, these are in very large sets. If it were me, (...) (24 years ago, 4-Sep-00, to lugnet.market.appraisal)

  Re: Market Values: Database or Other Resources?

(...) There is a way to search closed auctions: if you're using the little search box that appears on most screens, just do your normal search first, then when you get the result page, there should be a link below the search box that says "Search (...) (24 years ago, 4-Sep-00, to lugnet.market.appraisal)

  Re: Baseplates w/ Craters

Mike, (...) these: (...) end (...) Hmm...I would pay, for a really good condition one, around $10.00, a used one maybe 5~6.00. Scott "Who always loves crater plates" S. -- (24 years ago, 4-Sep-00, to lugnet.market.appraisal)

  Baseplates w/ Craters

I recently picked up three of the grey baseplates with craters (like these: (URL) in a lot of used stuff. Any idea what the value of these might be? I don't have any instructions with this lot so I have no idea where they came from. They will likely (...) (24 years ago, 4-Sep-00, to lugnet.market.appraisal)

  Re: Market Values: Database or Other Resources?

(...) No, it's just that they search the current "completed auctions" of eBay and eBay deletes that information after a little while (what is it now? 30 days?). Also, they only show info based on the first 200 results returned. Ben (24 years ago, 4-Sep-00, to lugnet.market.appraisal)

  Re: Market Values: Database or Other Resources?

(...) Huh?? You got me baffled there Geoffrey..., here's the "charter": "lugnet.market.appraisal– Appraisals, valuations, estimates, etc. regarding specific items not currently up for sale, and related discussions, including valuation models, (...) (24 years ago, 3-Sep-00, to lugnet.market.appraisal)

  Re: Market Values: Database or Other Resources?

(...) of data. I've got more items than they do, and I haven't been tracking "values" recently. Is this a new service (say less than 2 months old)? But in the future, it looks like it could be pretty useful to find values on items that have a (...) (24 years ago, 3-Sep-00, to lugnet.market.appraisal)

This is rather highly off-topic for this newsgroup, but try the 'Search completed Auctions' (or is it Items?) link on Ebay. Cheers ... Geoffrey Hyde Kyle D. Jackson <flightdeck@sympatic...mblock.ca> wrote in message news:G0BIs1.C1C@lugnet.com... (...) (24 years ago, 3-Sep-00, to lugnet.market.appraisal)

  Re: Market Values: Database or Other Resources?

(...) I have a database of some eBay's market value of some (quite alot) sets, but it's not-so updated and is not available on the net, as I currently use it only for personal purposes. Honesty.com has a database of all the eBay stuff, you can take (...) (24 years ago, 3-Sep-00, to lugnet.market.appraisal)

  Re: Market Values: Database or Other Resources?

(...) The 'completed auctions' thing might only work on ebay.com. for example, ebay.co.uk does NOT have this function - you can only search through current auctions (as far as I can see) regards lawrence (24 years ago, 3-Sep-00, to lugnet.market.appraisal, lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: Market Values: Database or Other Resources?

You can comment (leave feedback) on auctions up to 60 days past auction close. The completed auction searches, bidder/seller searches, and auction pages are supposed to go back 30 days, as is the tracking info in MyeBay. You can also access some (...) (24 years ago, 3-Sep-00, to lugnet.market.appraisal, lugnet.market.auction)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact