 Marketplace / Appraisal / 253
Re: Market Values: Database or Other Resources?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.appraisal, lugnet.market.auction
Date:
Sun, 3 Sep 2000 19:20:57 GMT

In lugnet.market.appraisal, Maggie Cambron writes:
Hi Kyle,

I've been doing sort of the same thing (manually) for a set I'm thinking
about putting on (U.S.) eBay and here's what I've found.  If you search
the item under "Completed Auctions", it appears you get a listing of
what sold for the past three weeks and the final price.

The 'completed auctions' thing might only work on ebay.com.
for example, ebay.co.uk does NOT have this function - you can only search
through current auctions (as far as I can see)

regards
lawrence