 Marketplace / Appraisal / 270
Re: Market Values: Database or Other Resources?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.appraisal, lugnet.market.auction
Date:
Mon, 4 Sep 2000 20:32:45 GMT

Maggie Cambron <mcambron@pacbell.net> wrote in message
Hi Kyle,

I've been doing sort of the same thing (manually) for a set I'm thinking
about putting on (U.S.) eBay and here's what I've found.  If you search
the item under "Completed Auctions", it appears you get a listing of
what sold for the past three weeks and the final price.  But if you
search a particular seller's completed auctions, it lists what they've
sold in the past four weeks (gee, Mike, how many 4565's did you manage
to pick up?!).

I bought 16 and have already sold 12 of them on ebay and 1 via email.  I was
going to part a lot of them out, but the return for Bulk Lego lots on eBay
has been so bad lately that I am going to just stick to sets now, as it
doesn't cover my time, unless I have "mission critical" parts to get that
leave me with large quantities of bricks I don't need.

Were you looking for a 4565 or were you looking up my history on other
items?

Mike Poindexter