 Marketplace / Appraisal / 271
Re: Market Values: Database or Other Resources?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.appraisal, lugnet.market.auction
Date:
Mon, 4 Sep 2000 21:05:06 GMT

Mike Poindexter wrote:

Were you looking for a 4565 or were you looking up my history on other
items?

Actually I was checking the history on 4565's sold because I picked up a few for
cheap and thought I would unload them on eBay.  I figured I would wait until you
and Tom S. got rid of all yours before putting mine on (no sense in flooding the
market, is there?).  Also, I'm not really looking forward to it because it seems
like a pain to ship such a large item.  I mean, did you go out and buy boxes or
use ones you have lying around?  Is USPS or UPS (or something else) better?  Is
international shipping prohibitive?  Etc....

Maggie C.