 Marketplace / Appraisal / 252
Re: Market Values: Database or Other Resources?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.appraisal, lugnet.market.auction
Date:
Sun, 3 Sep 2000 19:09:47 GMT

You can comment (leave feedback) on auctions up to 60 days past auction close.

The completed auction searches, bidder/seller searches, and auction pages are
supposed to go back 30 days, as is the tracking info in MyeBay.

You can also access some auctions older than 30 days by using a direct link to
the auction (or if you know the auction number). Although eBay doesn't support
or guarentee this. An auction seems to stay online till they need the room &
delete it.