 Marketplace / Appraisal / 254
Re: Market Values: Database or Other Resources?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.appraisal
Date:
Sun, 3 Sep 2000 21:26:29 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

"Kyle D. Jackson" wrote:

Out of curiousity, has anyone else been maintaining a market
value "database" like this?  Is there one already publicly
available on the net?

I have a database of some eBay's market value of some (quite alot) sets,
but it's not-so updated and is not available on the net, as I currently
use it only for personal purposes.

Honesty.com has a database of all the eBay stuff, you can take a look
here:

http://www.honesty.com/cgi-bin/ebay-avgprice.cgi

Ciao
Giulio