 Marketplace / Appraisal / 258
Re: Market Values: Database or Other Resources?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.appraisal
Date:
Mon, 4 Sep 2000 00:29:10 GMT

In lugnet.market.appraisal, Kyle D. Jackson writes:
http://www.honesty.com/cgi-bin/ebay-avgprice.cgi

Thanx Giulio.  I checked it out.  It seems it doesn't have a lot
of data.  I've got more items than they do, and I haven't been
tracking "values" recently.  Is this a new service (say less
than 2 months old)?

No, it's just that they search the current "completed auctions" of eBay and
eBay deletes that information after a little while (what is it now? 30 days?).
Also, they only show info based on the first 200 results returned.

Ben